On the Sunoikisis-Greek blog site (http://sunoikisis-greek.chs.harvard.edu/):
- you will access information about the course and the syllabus with links to readings
- you can find the video feed for the common session and archived sessions
- you will participate in the chatroom that runs concurrently with the common session
- you will post your replies to study questions
- In the Google Hangout stream (https://plus.google.com/+SunoikisisOrg):
- we will meet for our Common Sessions on selected Wednesdays at 7pm EST. We will host the Hangouts from the Sunoikisis Google+ page and the videos will be uploaded to our course website.
Also . . . Email Notifications
You will also begin receiving messages wordpress(at)sunoikisis-latin.chs.harvard.edu, and from sunoikisis(at)chs.harvard.edu. Please add these addresses to your address book so that the messages do not go to your spam box.
If you wish to receive email alerts for assignments and announcements from the WordPress website, enter your email address on the left-hand sidebar of the front page. You will then receive an email from WordPress with a confirmation link.
Getting Started on the blog site:
- Your log-in credentials will be sent to you via email from sunoikisis(at)chs.harvard.edu. To log in, see the link in the right-hand sidebar under “User Panel”.
- Once you log in to the site, click on your name in the User Panel, navigate to “Settings,” and change your password.
Getting Started with Google Hangouts:
- To use Hangouts (http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/), you can either use an existing Gmail account or create an account at Google+ (http://plus.google.com).
- Once you have your account, please add this page to your circles.